Welcome to Affordable Foot and Leg Clinic
Conveniently located between Aventura and Hollywood, in Hallandale Beach, Florida, Dr. Stam has been treating the South Florida community for years and looks forward to helping you with all your foot and leg problems as well as teaching you foot and leg pain prevention. Our clinic is committed to ourstanding service, and you can always expect a low wait time.
Bienvenidos a Affordable Foot and Leg Clinic! Cuando se trata de sus pies y piernas es nuestra mision ayudar a lograr la salud y el bienestar de nuestros pacientes. Estamos convenientemente localizados en Hallandale Beach, entre Aventura y Hollywood, Florida. Dr. Stam es Podólogo y lleva sirviendo la comunidad del sur de la Florida por muchos años.
French interpreter available upon request.
We offer Russian and Ukrainian translators!
To show our appreciation, we are now offering a discount for all cash paying clients. Call or visit us to learn more.
Custom-made orthotics only $349
2nd Half Price!
Best prices on placental/umbilical cord injections and grafts
We will not be undersold!
Placental/Umbilical Cord Injections as a Surgical Alternative
KERYflex is not just for fungal nails. If your nails have been damaged, we can enhance them cosmetically, making them look more beautiful and healthy. Contact us for more information!
Many conditions are covered by insurance, but if not, we offer affordable prices for the following conditions/treatments:
- Laser therapy for pain, swelling, cramping, burning and itching
- Pigmented lesions removal
- Foot and leg scar removal
- Wart removal
- Foot and leg tattoo removal
- Skin discolorations and disorders
- Accelerated fracture healing
- Ingrown toenail procedure
- Stem Cell Injections
- Laser therapy for spider veins (One of the only places in Hallandale Beach)
- Athlete’s foot
- Toenail fungus
- Foot deformities: bunions, hammertoes, flat feet and more
- Sweaty/odorous feet (Botox)
- Removal of foreign objects
- Sclerotherapy for varicose/spider veins
- Minimal Incision Surgery
- Wound Care and ulcer care
- Injuries: sprains, strains, fractures and more
- Corns and calluses
- Routine foot care
- Diabetic/Orthopaedic shoes
- KeryFlex nail restoration
- Custom made orthotics
- In-house arterial disease and venous testing